To all of our customers:
We are currently Supporting the Governments’ guidelines on social distancing.
Our cafe will remain trading for as long as we are able to. However, we need to temporarily change the way we do things, to create a place where our customers and colleagues feel comfortable and safe with minimal contact. So, when we reopen tomorrow we will be introducing the following changes in addition to those already communicated:
- Closing all of our seating areas and offering a takeaway service only, tables will be removed to make more space for take away waiting in line with the Governments social distancing guidelines.
- Moving all items from our condiment units including sugar sachets, salt and pepper sachets, hot drinks stirrers and napkins to behind the counter. Our staff will be happy to pass these to you on request.
- Closing the ‘soft play’ area and back room.
- Closing our water refill station and not accepting reusable cups.
- Encouraging our customers to pay Contactless and to respect each other’s personal space while waiting to be served.
We recognise that these changes will make your experience with us more inconvenient and we’re sorry about that, but keeping our customers and colleagues as safe as possible must come first. This will hopefully still allow people to enjoy the outdoors and the play area in the park whilst having a hot drink.
We’ll continue to monitor the situation closely, reviewing developments and the latest advice, and inform you of any additional steps we need to take. You will have seen a change in our opening hours and range as we respond to this ever-changing environment.
We will do whatever it takes to get through this crisis together.
Thank you once again for your ongoing support.
PITP- Grange Park