The safety of our customers, staff and partners is our top priority, and in line with HSE guidance we are taking the following actions across all of our Cafes:
- Our cleaning teams are continually maintaining the highest possible levels of hygiene across all of our sites. As well as their day-to-day routine, our teams have increased the frequency of our cleaning schedule.
- We are increasing the frequency of which we clean high contact areas
- We are ensuring soap dispensers remain filled and are encouraging all customers to wash their hands more frequently
- We are continuing to remind customers of the importance of good hygiene
We would ask for your support by following the steps below if you are visiting one of our cafes:
- Keep your hands as clean as possible, washing regularly and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water. When it is not possible to do this, please use the hand sanitisers situated around the site.
- If you cough or sneeze, please use a tissue and dispose of it, washing your hands with soap and warm water or using the hand sanitisers provided
- We request that you don’t share drinks or drinks bottles
- We request that if you are feeling unwell you don’t come in the Cafe
We will continue to monitor the situation and issue updated guidance as and when this is deemed necessary.
For more information on coronavirus please visit the NHS website.