Our menu contains foods which are defined as Allergies:
THE 14 FOOD ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCES ON THE LIST
- Gluten contains cereals
- Crustaceans (crabs, lobsters, crayfish, shrimp, krill and barnacles)
- Molluscs (snails, clams, scallops, oysters, squid, etc)
- Lupin beans: are the yellow legume seeds of Lupinus genus.
- TreeNuts (such as walnut, hazelnut, almond, etc)
- Sulphur dioxide – but this food does make its way into a number of edibles, including dried fruits such as raisins, dried apricots and prunes.
Choose carefully from our menu if you suffer from any of these Allegens, please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff for details.
We hope you enjoy your meal
Pistachios in the Park